Late model 97 spec Honda Integra Type R
Little About JC
I picked up the vehicle bone stock last summer ( April 08 ) and didn’t touch it until March of 09. It just sat in the garage collecting dust. My shedules been really busy with college, traveling etc.
I told myself I will own a Honda Integra Type R in 8th grade and it will be my last Honda. Ten years and over ten Hondas later I kept my word.
Shows you that persistence is rewarded!
Not big on the Jdm theme, I usually go with what works thats been proven by R&D. Money isn’t the issue – I can find SUPER rare “JDM” parts if I wanted too BUT I choose not too. I don’t have time and quite honestly I DO NOT CARE about whats “rare”, or whats “this years theme.”
I told myself I’m going to own a Ferrari F430 & guess what – I’m going to make it happen!
– Honda Optional Oem rear valances & side skirt.
– Benen front & tow hooks
– Momo mod 7 350mm suede steering wheel/hub
– EM triangulated bars (6)
– Oem red Recaro SRD
– Oem Honda weighted titanium shift knob/polished shifter
– Pioneer head unit
– Pioneer premier mids/tweets/equalizers
– Hasport motor mounts
– Comptech carb legal headers
– Aem fuel rail & fuel filter
– Custom steel braided fuel & vacuum lines with A/n fittings
– Fidanza lightened flywheel
– Oem Honda clutch & pressure plate
– GearX 4.9 final drive
– 1-2 brass & 3-5 carbon coated synchros
– Poly shifter bushings
– Oem Honda Fujitsu 2.5 exhaust system
– Urethane poly bushings all around & trailing arm as well
– Function 7 Lca
– Skunk2 lower tie bar
– Ground control & Koni shocks coilover combo
– 450f/380r custom spring rates
– Ground control top hats (pewter)
– Ichiba 25mm wheel spacers
– Rays engineering dura-lugnuts (long)
Talk To Me
Rate This Featured Ride!