Late model 97 spec Honda Integra Type R
Little About JC
I picked up the vehicle bone stock last summer ( April 08 ) and didn’t touch it until March of 09. It just sat in the garage collecting dust. My shedules been really busy with college, traveling etc.
I told myself I will own a Honda Integra Type R in 8th grade and it will be my last Honda. Ten years and over ten Hondas later I kept my word.
Shows you that persistence is rewarded!
Not big on the Jdm theme, I usually go with what works thats been proven by R&D. Money isn’t the issue – I can find SUPER rare “JDM” parts if I wanted too BUT I choose not too. I don’t have time and quite honestly I DO NOT CARE about whats “rare”, or whats “this years theme.”
I told myself I’m going to own a Ferrari F430 & guess what – I’m going to make it happen!
- Honda Optional Oem rear valances & side skirt.
- Benen front & tow hooks
- Momo mod 7 350mm suede steering wheel/hub
- EM triangulated bars (6)
- Oem red Recaro SRD
- Oem Honda weighted titanium shift knob/polished shifter
- Pioneer head unit
- Pioneer premier mids/tweets/equalizers
- Hasport motor mounts
- Comptech carb legal headers
- Aem fuel rail & fuel filter
- Custom steel braided fuel & vacuum lines with A/n fittings
- Fidanza lightened flywheel
- Oem Honda clutch & pressure plate
- GearX 4.9 final drive
- 1-2 brass & 3-5 carbon coated synchros
- Poly shifter bushings
- Oem Honda Fujitsu 2.5 exhaust system
- Urethane poly bushings all around & trailing arm as well
- Function 7 Lca
- Skunk2 lower tie bar
- Ground control & Koni shocks coilover combo
- 450f/380r custom spring rates
- Ground control top hats (pewter)
- Ichiba 25mm wheel spacers
- Rays engineering dura-lugnuts (long)
Talk To Me
Rate This Featured Ride!